/ / Motto kare to issho ni もっとカレと一緒におふとんで Vol. 5

DORAMABAKA 2 Latest :

Motto kare to issho ni もっとカレと一緒におふとんで Vol. 5

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Motto kare to issho ni o futon de
もっとカレと一緒におふとんで シリーズ
RELATED: SERIES 1 Kare to issho ni o futonde カレと一緒におふとんで シリーズ

BlackButterflyの人気シリーズ 「カレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD」 、略して
「イチャごろCD」 から新シリーズ、 「もっとカレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD」 が発売決定 !
自分に自信が持てない人のために、カレが寄り添い、優しく甘い時間を提供。
又、立体音響効果のあるダミーヘッドマイクにて収録し、リアルな音声で癒しや安心感を与えます。
第一弾は、 「俺様でツンデレな年下のカレ」 とイチャイチャごろごろしたいあなたへ。
俺様だけどあなた一筋の紗紀が、朝起きてからあなたと一緒にごろごろします。



もっとカレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD~Morning~
2015/05/29
CV. Saitou Souma 斉藤壮馬
SL | ZP [PW: mottokare1/doramabaka2.co.vu] FIXED / REPLACED



もっとカレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD~Noon~
2015/05/29
CV. Ono Yuuki 小野友樹
DL [SL | ZP] [PW: doramabaka]




もっとカレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD~Evening~
2015/06/26
CV. Hino Satoshi 日野聡~
SL | ZP [PW: mottokare3/doramabaka2.co.vu]




もっとカレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD~Night~
2015/06/26
CV. Morikawa Toshiyuki 森川智之
SL | ZP [PW: mottokare4/doramabaka2.co.vu]




もっとカレと一緒におふとんでイチャイチャごろごろするCD~Midnight~
2015/07/31
CV. 紀之 / Sugiyama Noriaki 杉山紀彰
MG | MF [PW: mottokare5/doramabaka2.co.vu#yinyin]

I had my copy coming, thanks to our new connection, we can share it sooner. (Mei)

Before, I could share with a light heart. While the site I started jokingly began to have friends from other countries, I received help. But also, more and more took our files, so there needed more security, which mean adding more step, before to upload and share. Wow. I even listen to requesting for more cloud hosts so you can download easiest. Wow. I enjoy sharing but it is also exhausting. That's why I do not chit chat or give review.
Please believe when we know people who copy our files. You have contacted us and shared, but that do not mean you can pretend to get our files as yours after that. Even when there is no report from supporters we know. We are many and we are weird. HAhaha! Please do not re-upload. Please.
Okay. From now on please watch. We will post mostly new CDs. If you already noticed, this second site are more of our new cds. But understand delivery take up to 4 month. Depending on the budget (mine and sharer) since faster delivery is more expensive.
Maybe this is the aim of those who bother us. To give us headache and angry heart. Yes maybe.
I am a strange person. I am addicted to cds but i do not like those who boast they have cds and do not share. Those who show of photos of their cds. I do not do that. That is also dangerous for you to be targetted by the internet police.
That's why I only share the mp3. And I do not share 320k. If you want high quality buy your own.
Okay. I am angry. Now you know the person sharing is a freak. Haha.

Share this Post :

0 comments: